Friday, May 21, 2010

JFK

So I'm sitting in the airport at JFK about to board my flight to England. I just spent a really fun week in NYC with the lil sis. I managed to go jogging twice in Central Park, do a little shopping, and catch up with college friends.

BUT by far the best moment happened Tuesday morning. I was researching video cameras online while Emily counted up the last min donations and random cash I'd scrounged together. The Lord provides kids cause I ended up with more than I ever imagined and was able to splurge on a very nice little camera. This baby takes pretty video. :)

SO, tues morning in the rain I trekked to B&H Photo (aka Toys R Us of Electronics) and bought:

Canon Vixia HF S20
Hard drive
Xtra battery
Xtra memory card

And now I can document EVERYTHING. Haha. I've been toying w the concept for this doc for awhile now. This past wk I finally started brainstorming and wrote out questions. I'll give u a hint. Its about christianity&cultures.

Emily was my first intv/victim! She was amazing.

Ok that's good for now. I'll check in soon. I should be in Birmingham,UK by sometime tmrw!
Woot

No comments:

Post a Comment