So after 1 hour shuttle ride, 6.5 hr plane ride, and 2.5 hr bus ride I have officially made it to the LifeHope Center just outside Birmingham, UK. They are 5 hrs ahead of Eastern time here, which is unfortunate because I'm not sleepy and its 3AM. Oops.
I've already met 2 people tonight, a they were chatty and very friendly. I tried to sneak down the dorm hallway but my presence at 1AM prompted dudes that couldn't sleep to stick their heads out doorways. It was cute. I snuck a banana and peanut butter sandwich from kitchen and set about making friends. It kinda feels like camp/college a bit. Complete with bunk beds. I also met one of my roommates.
So I'm alive and well and I'll update sometime next week after I go thru orientation.
Thanks for all the prayers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment