
O'sheas Irish Pub
956 Baxter Ave
Louisville, KY 40204-2065
(502) 589-7373
So I've got my first fundraiser planned...finally!
I'd like to take a sec and just say I'm really grateful to all of my friends that have donated their time to helping me get these things off the ground! I could never do this without your help!
O'sheas will be hosting a fundraising event on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009. I invite you to bring your family and friends for lunch or dinner anytime that day between 11AM and Midnight, present the flyer to your server, and O'sheas will donate 20% of your ticket sales to my trip fundraising! That is huge for me and I'm very excited! The best way to make this successful is for me and you to invite everyone you can.
OK. So if you click on the picture of the O'sheas Coupon, it will open in another window and the you can print it! You MUST bring the flyer with you that night in order for me to get the 20%. WELL, if you don't get one just ask your server! They should have extras!
Check out O'sheas' Dinner Menu
Cheers! E
No comments:
Post a Comment